I am looking for a Christian woman from Milwaukee.

Quote · 1868 days ago · 0 people like this ·

I am looking for a Christian Woman who meets the guidelines of what God's word says.  The Christian lady must have long hair and wear a long modest dress as God's word says in 1 Corinthians 11:5,6,710,13,14,15, Deut.22:5 and 1Timothy 2:9-12.  The Christian woman must be saved and go out into the marketplace and preach Christ as God's word says in the book of acts and Mark 16:15.  She must if we have children homeschool them while I work, because public schools are sinful, and wicked because they are teaching evolution and homosexuality, and handing out condoms to children.  The bible says, Do not be deceived: “Bad company corrupts good morals.” (1 Corinthians 15:33).

I am looking for a Christian Woman who meets the guidelines of what God's word says.  The Christian lady must have long hair and wear a long modest dress as God's word says in 1 Corinthians 11:5,6,710,13,14,15, Deut.22:5 and 1Timothy 2:9-12.  The Christian woman must be saved and go out into the marketplace and preach Christ as God's word says in the book of acts and Mark 16:15.  She must if we have children homeschool them while I work, because public schools are sinful, and wicked because they are teaching evolution and homosexuality, and handing out condoms to children.  The bible says, Do not be deceived: “Bad company corrupts good morals.” (1 Corinthians 15:33).

Forums